Savior Computing, Inc. was established in Buffalo, NY in 1998 as a DBA and in 2004 became an “S” corporation in New York State. Savior Computing, Inc. was formed to provide the same level of expertise in data communications and local area networks to the small and medium size company that only a large corporation can afford.
The company provides a full range of IT Consulting services which includes custom computer systems; network systems design; communications services including installation and integration for voice, data and video cabling; complete internet and intranet services; hardware and software support; and web hosting and design.
It is our objective to offer our customers a total solution to their data processing needs and:
- To be the leading provider of quality computing services in the Greater Western New York Area.
- To be a computing resource for various communities organizations, educational institutions, as well as a wide range of corporate entities.
- To give current, state of the art IT service to all customers.
- To provide the best services money can buy at affordable, competitive prices.
Savior Computing, Inc. Credentials:
- NYS Minority Business Enterprise Certification
- Erie County/ City of Buffalo Minority Business Certification
- New York State Unified Certification (DBE)
- Microsoft Security Certification
- Microsoft Networking Certification
- A+ Certification
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- We are a small business without overhead cost.
- At Savior Computing, Inc. “Quality Makes The Difference”